Wednesday 31 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas Review

Before I Enter the New Year, wanted to complete this last post that I was meaning to write but NEVER Got the chance till now! Wanted to share what I received for Christmas from my Dearest friends and family. 

Disclaimer: This post is NOT to rub in my goods or what I received. Just wanted to share items I received that really touched my heart.

This post will just show what I got, and go into very little details. 
I will continue writing Reviews in the New Year. 

Thank you to all my Bloggers and everyone who stops by for reading my reviews/post. I really was inspired to blog thanks to my night shifts and with all the reviews I've received in only a few months makes my heart melt <3 Love you All and HAPPY NEW YEAR <3~~

~Christmas 2014~
Chocolate Strawberries from Ayesha <3~
Kate Spade Southport Bag from Noah
Manicure Nail Set & $150 for my Passport from YunJoo
MAC Liquid Foundation (7.5) From Anissa
Purple Blender Sponge from Anissa

Victoria Secret Sport Bra in Pink from Anissa
Cannon EOS REBEL T5, Beats Speaker Pill by Dr.Dre and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire from my Mom & Dad
Im Very Thankful for all these items. 
All items given were stuff I really wanted and had really good meaning. By far best Christmas Ever! I'm very grateful for my friends and family and defiantly had a Christmas to remember <3 

Thanks everyone for the amazing gifts. 

Now to enjoy my new years eve. 

SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR <3~

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment