Monday 17 November 2014

Bath & Body Works Haul...Again

Yes, I indeed have some type of addiction. I once again, went to Bath &Body Works at Eaton Centre to Buy MORE candles. As I've stated before, I do love candles but would never buy from B&BW just cause it is pricey. On a normal day, these candles will rank up to $25 per candle, so if you buy 2 thats already $50 bucks. Buy more than that, well your spending WAY to much for candles. However, I now understand WHY people spend so much for these candles and now with the "Buy 2 or 3 and Get 2/3 for FREE" event is going on before christmas, I think this is the PERFECT opportunity not only to grab some candles or body lotions for yourself, but good for Christmas gifts (esp people who you don't want to spend $50 or more on and aren't as close to you)

What did I buy this time?

1. Cinnamon Carmel Swirl: Now, I did indeed buy this in my last Haul, so why waste another 22 bucks for ANOTHER one? Well this scent is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I, tried both this one and the Japanese Cherry Blossom versions and was a little disappointed that I couldn't smell the Cherry blossom one (well atm I'm pretty sick so I cant smell through my nose -_-). However, being sick did not stop me from smelling this beautiful blend. The carmel is very strong compared to the cinnamon but overall its very calming scent. This in a few seconds will not only smell throughout the room its placed but spread around the house. This scent only comes during Christmas time so I'm defiantly taking advantage of this. 

2. Winter Candy Apple: I bought this one since it had a really nice candy cane scent to it. Also being a limited time scent, I decided I might as well try it. I applied some of the lotion to my hands and was very impressed with the blend. I would have bought the lotion as well, but to take advantage of the deal, I might as well get two extra candles (each originally $25) so save about $60 bucks compared to getting lotions which are normally $10-$12.50.


3. Vanilla Bean Noel: I honestly loved the name for this candle and the blend seemed to go with its title. Though the Scent is not as strong compared to the others, I decided to get it for 2 reasons: A. Vanilla anything smells awesome, and B. Its FREE. So I would take 100% advantage of this deal and promotion and pick up a scent which I clearly wont be able to get later in the year.

4. Limoncello: This was another FREE candle. This had a very strong lemon scent but not strong enough to annoy your nose, especially if lit. Though, I believe this candle can be purchased year round but there wasn't any other Christmas candles that were to my liking, so I picked this up if my room needed a fresh lemon smell to it, especially if I get visitors (not like my room smells but hey little air freshener doesn't hurt)

5. Pumpkin Cupcake: This scent is ANOTHER adorable combination! Who would have thought pumpkin cupcake would smell so delicious. This was actually a FALL scent and they brought the miniature size version too clear it out for christmas season. I wish they had this in the bigger version since it such a calming blend, similar to the carmel but this scent was embedded in my brain and I just had to purchase it. It was $5 dollars each so I bought two which allows me to get two other items ($5 or under) FREE. Which leads to #6.

6. Snowman Candle Holders (mini version): I choose this design to hold my miniature pumpkin cupcake candles since I personally know I wont use these candles as often or for more of a "special" night, due to me having such a limited amount (also having to wait till next year October to purchase the bigger size). Since it was FREE, why not get them to design my desk a bit more. Plus, they're adorable -///-

Finally, another reason why buying these candles is way worth it is their "lifespan" is amazing compared to other candle products. As stated, my family love candles. My mom puts one on usually 3-5 times during the week or 1 per day. Due to such frequency, we run out of candles pretty quickly. I lit the carmel candle and took a nap before my shift (yes I know, you shouldn't sleep with candles on especially if you home alone) and literally burned probably have the candle. However, the wax will cool down and return to its original state for your next usage. Compared to other candles where when its gone....well its gone LOL. So, it may look like a lot right now, but it will last me a LONG time :D


Bath & Body Works have ALOT of good stuff from candles, lotions and really good gift packs, so I would take advantage while you can. The sale ends December 24, 2014 AND with any purchase they will give you a $10 OFF coupon. I paid for the pumpkin candles (10 dollars), got the coupon and than purchased my 2 candles ($49) which brought the purchase to $39 and got 2 large candles ($50 dollar value) for Free. I smell Savings!! If you are candle person or lotion person, than this is the place to go.

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment